You are on the homepage of the electronic whistleblowing system of Woolworth Österreich GmbH.
We have commissioned the law firm PARK | Wirtschaftsstrafrecht., in this case Dr. Tobias Eggers, to set up and operate this whistleblowing system and to act as ombudsperson. The Rules of Procedure in the current version can be found here.
If you submit a tip via our whistleblower system, it will be received directly and exclusively by Tobias Eggers. In this video, Tobias Eggers introduces himself and his tasks as ombudsperson.
How our whistleblower system helps protect your privacy
- No identifying information is provided to the contacts.
- Your message will be stylometrically redacted to provide you with an even higher level of anonymity. We remove all punctuation and convert all words to lowercase."
- All information is end-to-end encrypted, so your sensitive information remains safe.
What you can do to protect yourself
- You are not on the corporate network (Internet/VPN).
- You should not use a device (smartphone, computer, etc) that is provided by your employer.
- You should not use the kinds of idioms or abbreviations that you frequently use in conversations or when writing emails.